HIMACHAL - ZANSKAR - KASHMIR
AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2022
ADVENTURE IS CALLING
One of a kind adventure following the newest trail to Ladakh via Shinkun La, and following up to the heaven on earth, Kashmir
Explore Himachal, Zanskar, and Kashmir in a way never done before.
The season for adventure Driving Tours is back. Announcing our newest departures which cover Himachal - Zanskar - Kashmir in the most unique way possible. So ready your SUVs and come with us on this incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience. Leading this tour is our very own expert and professional motorsport driver and former Indian National Rally Champion (Gypsy Class), Mr. Sanjay Razdan
Lead by professional motorsport driver.
- Arrive Manali
- Prepare for Tour Briefing
- Stickering of Vehicles
- Peak adventure as you hike to Phugtal Monastery early morning
- Departure for Padum, the headquarters of Zanskar
- Departure for Kargil, the famous town and a pride for all Indians.
- On the way we visit the villages inhabited by the descendants of the Aryans.
- A new unique route between Lamayuru and Kargil
- Go across Atal Tunnel
- Enjoy views of the confluence of Chandra & Bhaga rivers
- Spend the evening relaxing near the river side
- Morning we get some rest after our long adventurous drives and hikes
- Afternoon, visit to interact with local villagers
- Sheela Waterfall and Karsha Monastery
- Departure for Sonamarg via Drass (second coldest inhabited village)
- Lunch stop with beautiful views at Sonamarg
- End the day at the town of Srinagar where we spend the next 2 nights in a houseboat
- Make your way to Shinkun La Pass, a complete new route
- Pass through the mesmirizing peak of Gonbo Rangjon
- Check in to your special mobile camps set up for you
- Today we climb two more passes at Singge La (5050 M) & Sirsir La (4950 M)
- Extreme off roading as we go through dirt and gravel tracks
- Reach Lamayuru, the Moonland, and relax for the day
- A full day sightseeing of Srinagar
- Visit to Mughal Gardens
- Shankaracharya Temple
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
Day 10 & 11
- Departure for Avantipura Ruins
- Check In & Lunch at Pahalgam
- Evening at leisure
- Farewell Dinner
- Next day departure for your journey home
Accommodation for 10 nights at hotels envisaged or similar.
Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Starts with Dinner on Day 01 and ends with Breakfast on Day 11 – as the case may be (Meals will be mainly Buffet with a few packed lunches)
Tea/coffee/cookies arrangements during the route between Keylong and Wanla.
2 + 2 Cocktail Snacks for about 90 minutes on Day 01 during briefing.
2 + 2 Cocktail Snacks for about 90 minutes on Day 10 during farewell dinner.
One “Lead car” with a professional driver with a Walkie/Talkie and extraction tow rope etc.
One Walkie Talkie per vehicle (To be returned in the same condition as given)
Stickers for each vehicle.